Have you found your self in a difficult situation that you need to overcome but you just dont have the motivation needed to accomplish the task? im sure you do, me too. But there are different ways that you can use for self motivation even in the most difficult times.
Many people advice the use of will power to go for what you want, however most of the times it doesnt work. Some people can use will power for a short period of time but not for the long term, what you have to do is find a really life motivator a reason to be and do what you want to do.
A lot of sports coaches use motivation you make their players be the best the can and in the fiel be productive and effective. Most people just go by giving 5% of their capacity, but with a little motivation they could be ten times more productive.
Now lets examine some self motivation tips that will help you in any endeavour that you take.
1) write down your goals, you need to be very specific on what do you want to achieve, dont write “i want to earn a lot of money” that doesnt work you need to be more specific “i want to earn 10,000 dollars in 3 months”
2) Visualize you goal, take a few minutes a day and think, picture in your mind how you are achieving your goals and what it feels, what are the emotions.
3) Reward your self, everytime you accomplish a task or goal, give your self a break or something that will make you feel good, you need to reward every task.
4) Tell other about your goals, yes, its very important to let your loved ones and friends know what are your goals so they can be accountable of what you are doint and that will motivate you.
5) Set Challenges or Records, try to set high goals and when you reach them set them higher, challenge your self to do the best you can do.
Those are some very usefull self motivation tips, however if you have someone to support you its important that they help you get you motivated. Avoid negative thinking try to use affirmations and positive thinking.